Make A Delicious Caramel Latte Blended Iced Coffeehouse Drink At Home
The blended iced caramel latte is probably the most popular frozen beverage served in coffee houses and cafes all over the United States. Here is a recipe you can make at home with Caffe D’Vita’s Caramel Latte Blended Iced mix
Caramel Latte Blended Iced Coffeehouse Beverage Recipe
Makes 1 – 12oz beverage
- 1/3 cup fresh Espresso or brewed coffee, cold or room temperature
- 1/3 cup milk (low-fat or non-fat milk foams up better than whole milk, you can also use soy milk)
- 2 heaping tablespoons Caffe D’Vita Caramel Latte Blended Iced mix
- 2/3 glass of crushed ice
- Caramel syrup
- Whipped cream
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. You don’t need a commercial blender.
- Blend using low speed then high speed to the consistency of “mud”. If you get “stuck”, use your “pulse control” and add more liquid
- Pour into glass and add syrup and whipped cream to taste
Getting the right combination of ingredients and the right consistency takes a little practice but soon you will be making these drinks and all of their variations for friends and family.
Want to cut the calories? Forgo the extra caramel, whipped cream and use non-fat milk or just water. Also, keep an eye on portion size. A 120z. portion should be enough to satisfy most home users although coffee houses serve 12, 16 and 24 oz. versions. Cost difference between homemade and coffee house versions might be as much as a $3.50 savings per drink!
Click here to visit our website and try other Caffe D’Vita flavors and drinks including our Cream and Fruit Smoothies.
I like the helpful information you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently. I’m quite sure I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!