No tricks, just treats!
Reese’s Pieces Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispies can be made anytime of the year, but they would make a fantastic Halloween treat.
Makes about 9 large servings.
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups puffed rice cereal
- 1 1/3 cups Reese’s Pieces
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino mix
- Grab a large microwave-safe bowl for the marshmallows and peanut butter. Place marshmallows and peanut butter in bowl and heat in the microwave for 90 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir together until smooth.
- Add in Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino mix and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Next add cereal and stir until coated completely.
- Stir in the Reese’s Pieces.
- Grease a 9×9 inch baking dish and press mixture into pan. Let sit for about 30 minutes, or in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Cut up into even squares and enjoy!
Need the mix?
Buy it here.
Find more recipes here, and on Caffe D’Vita’s blog.
Follow Caffe D’Vita on Facebook and let us know what other recipes you’d like us to share. I’m thinking next time we try our own version of those delicious looking cookies from above.