https://www.caffedvita.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Spice-Cake.JPG.png 300 500 CaffeDVita https://www.caffedvita.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Caffe-DVita-Logo-340x156-Website.png CaffeDVita2018-11-06 16:22:272018-11-06 16:22:27Mocha Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Cinnamon has never smelled so delightful!
Mocha Cinnamon Coffee cake can be year-round, but it’s a perfect fall treat.
Makes about 12-16 servings.
Total time: 55 minutes
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Cinnamon Mocha Cappuccino
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners’ sugar, optional
- Combine dry ingredients, walnuts, sugar and Cinnamon Mocha Cappuccino in a small bowl and set aside. Grab a larger bowl and cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, combining well after each. Mix in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour a third of the batter into a greased 10-in. bundt pan. Sprinkle with half of the dry mixture; repeat layers. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners’ sugar if desired.
Need the mix?
Buy it here.